- Touchscreen makes Control operation fast, easy and intuitive
- Greatly simplifies navigation flow and eliminates the need for a BACK button
- Designed upon industry accepted HMI options
Touching the Load Program key loads the last run program names the Option key window on the right for easy selection. Selecting the desired program loads it into memory.
If your program is not displayed in the options, then touch the Load Program key again to open a standard Windows file selection menu allowing familiar navigation of all storage devices such as Hard Drives, USB ports, and so on.
Dry running programs has never been simpler nor had more customization. Touching Dry Run displays the many options available for the Dry Run function. For example:
- Selecting the Graphics Dry Run key turns it green, showing as active. Once active, simply press the AUTO key to watch the Solid Modeling simulate machining the part, as fast as possible.
- Adjustments can be made to the Dry Run before running the program. Touching Feed Override permits a custom feed rate to be entered. Rapid Override allows the user to set a desired rapid speed. The screen then indicates your selections as below. Notice how in the screen on the left the – ACTIVE – LEDs on the right shows DRY RUN as active and the FEED indicator shows 75 IPM in green (normally white), indicating the feed rate override is in effect and the RAPID OVERRIDE is set to 300 IPM. With a simple touch of the the AUTO key, the machine will begin with the current dry run settings.